We want to bring high-quality care closer to you.
The MGB proposed ambulatory care centers will bring more services closer to our 227,000 existing patients in the Westborough, Westwood, and Woburn areas.
Please take a moment to read and agree to the below terms and conditions.
This Letter of Consent (this “Letter”) confirms that for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you have given permission to use your name, image, location, likeness and testimonial statements and any other statements or information provided by you (all of the foregoing, “Materials”), which may include information that you are a patient of Mass General Brigham (“MGB”), in advertising and marketing materials and communications for MGB, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You hereby irrevocably grant to MGB, each of its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing and each of their respective licensees and agents (including Boathouse Group, Inc.) (all together referred to as the “Licensed Parties”) the non-exclusive right to use the Materials, in whole or in part, in advertising and marketing content and communications for MGB, which may be displayed and/or distributed in any and all media and formats now or later known or developed, including, but not limited to, TV, online, websites, social channels (both paid and organic), printed materials, out of home/outdoor, emails and industrially.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Licensed Parties from and against any loss, damage or expense, including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, that the Licensed Parties may suffer as a result of claims or actions arising out the use of the Materials as outlined above.
- You represent and warrant that you have full right and power to execute this Letter and grant the rights under this Letter, that this license does not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on your part, that you voluntarily provided the Materials to Boathouse Group, Inc. for potential usage by the Licensed Parties and that federal and state health information confidentiality and privacy laws, such as HIPAA, do not apply to the provision, use or disclosure of the Materials pursuant to this Letter.
- You agree that you do not have any right of review or approval of any advertisement or other material or communication produced pursuant to this Letter and that the Licensed Parties will not have any liability to you for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from publication of Materials. You acknowledge that no payment of any kind is due to you in connection with this Letter or the exercise by any of the Licensed Parties of any of the rights granted by you. You hereby release each of the Licensed Parties from any claims, demands, lawsuits or liabilities of any kind relating to or arising from any use of the Materials pursuant to this Letter (including without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, false light, intentional infliction of emotional distress or violation of the right of publicity.
- You agree that the Licensed Parties will have the right to attribute to you any statement that you may make (or statements in different words that have substantially the same meaning) that is an expression of your personal experience and belief. You warrant that any such statements will accurately reflect your experience and reflect your truthful and honest opinions. If and to the extent my views change, you will promptly notify MGB. You acknowledge that MGB is relying on the accuracy and truthfulness of your statements and that MGB may be damaged if any of your statements are, in whole or in part, false or misleading.
- Nothing in this Letter will constitute any obligation on the Licensed Parties to use or disclose any of the supplied Materials.
- You understand that the Materials that are used and disclosed under this Letter very likely will be redisclosed and made public and will not be protected under federal or state privacy laws.
- You hereby confirm that you have read, understood and voluntarily agree to be bound by this Letter; that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance upon any promise or representation (written or oral, express or implied) not contained in this Letter; that this Letter constitutes the entire understanding of me and MGB with respect to the subject matter hereof and cannot be changed except by a written document signed by me and MGB; that each of the permissions and rights granted in this agreement is irrevocable and cannot be rescinded or terminated; and that MGB is under no obligation to use the rights granted in this agreement.
ACCEPTED & AGREED:
If you have any questions, please contact us.