Mass General Brigham is bringing world class health care closer to our patients’ homes with more services and lower costs
Our goal is simple: The right care, in the right place, at the right cost.
Help Us Bring Health Care Closer to Home
Connect with Us
Do you have any questions or want to receive updates?
Pursuing Health Together
227,000 Mass General Brigham patients live in the Westborough, Westwood, and Woburn areas. Most of them drive into Boston for appointments at Mass General Brigham sites. We want to bring teaching hospital doctors and world class health care closer to our patients.
The Mass General Brigham Health Care Centers will:
- Increase patient access
- Provide a range of services from primary and behavioral and mental health care to specialty services
- Reduce costs
- Increase digital health initiatives to increase access for patients
- Allow the Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) to focus on the most complicated patients
- Care closer to patients, reducing travel time and expense
- Behavioral and mental health access and multi-specialty care including imaging and day surgery
- Expansion of digital tools that allow for seamless virtual and/or real time care
- Reduced healthcare costs by providing care in lower cost settings
- Hundreds of union construction jobs and new permanent jobs that will help local economy
Mass General Brigham:
Health Care in Your Community